2022 Nissan Pathfinder Interior
The Nissan Pathfinder is a three-row SUV that’s known for bold performance and style in Evadale, but what can you find inside the cabin? The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder interior is packed with brand new technology and features to make your life easier on the open road. From new connectivity features to new seating material, find out all about the innovations behind the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder with Nissan of Silsbee.
Nissan Pathfinder Cargo Space and Seating
When it comes to the new Nissan Pathfinder, how many seats can you expect? The latest model offers both seven and eight person configurations, so you can customize your cabin to suit your needs in Beaumont. What about the Nissan Pathfinder cargo space? This three-row SUV has a generous 80.5-cubic foot maximum to stow away all of your essentials. Take a closer look at the dimensions below:
- Passenger Volume: 148.0 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 16.6 (behind 3rd row), 45.0 (behind 2nd row), 80.5 (behind 1st row) cubic feet
- Headroom: 42.3 (front), 39.6 (2nd row), 37.8 (3rd row) inches
- Legroom: 44.3 (front), 35.5 (2nd row), 28.0 (3rd row) inches
- Hip Room: 58.3 (front), 56.3 (2nd row), 46.7 (3rd row) inches
- Shoulder Room: 60.8 (front), 59.6 (2nd row), 58.4 (3rd row) inches
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Features
The all-new design includes many upgrades to the Nissan Pathfinder interior, including even more advanced technology and smart features available. Take a look at some of the highlights:
- Versatile Design: New cabin offerings include available 2nd row captain’s chairs with a no-tools-required removable center console, as well as second-row EZ FLEX® one-touch seating for both driver or passenger sides.
- Premium Materials: From options like ambient interior lighting to quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seating, the Nissan Pathfinder interior is more refined than ever before.
- Quieter Cabin: The acoustic laminated front glass and thicker carpet backing mass create a whisper-quiet cabin that gives you peace of mind on the Buna roads.
- Smart Technology: NissanConnect® with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ is standard across all configurations, while new innovations like ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link and 10.8-inch Head-Up Display are available for high-tech travels.
Find Out More with Nissan of Silsbee
Whether you have extra questions about the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder cargo space or trim levels, contact us at Nissan of Silsbee for more information. We’d be happy to help you find just the right set of options to suit your needs, so visit us in Silsbee today! Don’t forget to upgrade your Pathfinder with accessories for Adventure, Appearance, and more!
More from Nissan of Silsbee
If you’re shopping for a reliable and spacious crossover for your Beaumont family, you’d do well to consider the new 2021 Nissan Rogue. This Nissan Rogue is notable for its performance capabilities and robust towing capacity. However, many Silsbee shoppers don’t know that the Nissan Rogue interior is just as impressive. The Nissan Rogue dimensions…
How do you improve on an SUV as great as the Pathfinder? You accessorize! There are plenty of accessories, like Nissan Pathfinder running boards, that our Silsbee customers can order from our Nissan parts e-store. Are you looking for a Nissan Pathfinder roof rack? Well, you’ve got eight to choose from. What about a Nissan…
The 2021 Nissan Sentra trims offer Beaumont drivers three affordable options, including the S, SV, and SR. Read on to learn about the Nissan Sentra price for each of its configurations and their features sets. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Nissan of Silsbee to book a test drive! Learn MoreNissan Research Guides 2021 Nissan Sentra…